Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES

+2
brettv68
jordan71
6 posters

Go down

SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES Empty SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES

Post by jordan71 5th February 2013, 18:44

SKYLARK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE COUNTRYMAN

CHARTEUSE DE PARME

MRS B.R.CANT

LOUIS XIV

JAQUES CARTIER

MOLINEUX

WARM WISHES
jordan71
jordan71

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES Empty Re: SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES

Post by brettv68 5th February 2013, 20:12

Very nice once again Jordon! SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES 988953566
brettv68
brettv68

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES Empty Re: SKYLARK- THE COUNTRYMAN- CHARTEUSE DE PARME- MRS B.R.CANT. LOUIS XIV- JAQUES CARTIER- MOLINEUX- WARM WISHES

Post by jordan71 5th February 2013, 20:27

cheers brett
jordan71
jordan71

Back to top Go down

Post by silkyfizz 5th February 2013, 22:42

Lovely Jordan. I love the marbling on The Countryman. Great photography by the way. I was very impressed with Warm Wishes at Werribee Rose Garden. Strong and healthy from what I saw and stood up well to the sun on a warm day. Your picture reminded me again how nice those soft peachy tones look. One day I might find a spot for her. How do you find her? Any fragrance?
silkyfizz
silkyfizz

Number of posts : 1621
Registration date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan71 6th February 2013, 06:48

hi silky,
warm wishes has great fragrance , love the colour and it is a healthy rose for me, and you are right it does stand up well in the sun and the heat
jordan71
jordan71

Back to top Go down

Post by hariet~rose 6th February 2013, 19:51

I will take that skylark off your hands.. very nice ..
hariet~rose
hariet~rose

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan71 6th February 2013, 20:08

lol hariet , will post it soon hahaha
jordan71
jordan71

Back to top Go down

Post by maree 6th February 2013, 22:08

Jordan , amongst your amazing collection of roses do you have Happy Child , i would like it , but have read varying reports on it . Is it fragrant ? I have read that it starts outs small and weak and then once its established it sends out the DA long arms . Just wondering , thanks
maree
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by paulh 7th February 2013, 01:43

Nice one jordan, particually warm wishes
paulh
paulh

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2012-09-11

http://livingwithroses.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan71 7th February 2013, 06:59

maree wrote:Jordan , amongst your amazing collection of roses do you have Happy Child , i would like it , but have read varying reports on it . Is it fragrant ? I have read that it starts outs small and weak and then once its established it sends out the DA long arms . Just wondering , thanks

hi maree,

i do have happy child , and yes it started very weak , but a year and half later it is doing great , perfume is also nice , if i had to describe the perfume, its tea fragrance on the medium side altho to me sometimes its quite strong on a warm evening and sometimes there is a hint of lemon there , to sum it up if you like yellow's its a nice deep colour and lovely shape almost like camellia

jordan71
jordan71

Back to top Go down

Post by maree 7th February 2013, 19:45

Thanks Jordan , yes i do really like this rose , the long DA arms worry me though , guess i could stake them ....
maree
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan71 7th February 2013, 20:16

you welcome maree.
jordan71
jordan71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down