Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

FOR SALE - All my Tall and Intermediate Bearded Iris

Go down

FOR SALE - All my Tall and Intermediate Bearded Iris Empty FOR SALE - All my Tall and Intermediate Bearded Iris

Post by Admin 10th December 2011, 16:15

I've decided to remove all of my tall bearded iris and intermediate bearded iris. The wind around here is just too strong at this time of the year that they always end up getting flattened. The dwarf bearded iris, being lower to the ground, survive the wind much better. There is about 60 different varieties and I do have the names but will be sending them untagged as I don't have the time at the moment to go through and ID them all. I have them all photographed so whomever takes them can stay in touch with me and I'll ID them as they flower. The plants range from great big clumps of 10 or more rhizomes to newish plants of only 2 or three rhizomes. The going price is about $7 per rhizome so I'm going to put a blanket price of $500 for the lot of them and estimate there will be on average 6 rhizomes per variety though some will have 20 or more rhizomes (which works out at about $1.40 per rhizome based on an average of 6 per plant). I'm really too busy right now to worry about splitting them up etc so they need to all go together. If you take a look at the bearded iris thread here you will see photographs of some of mine. PM me if you are interested. They will make a large box (possibly two) so postage will be extra and I'll let you know what it comes to once I've got them all boxed up. They've all finihsed flowering now so it's a good time to be posting them so they can establish themselves before winter.

Can not send to WA or NT and they are not suited to areas that do not get cold frosty winters.

Admin

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.rosetalkaustralia.com

Back to top Go down