Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

the portal roses

2 posters

Go down

the portal roses Empty the portal roses

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 17th January 2009, 08:33

Simon, could you list the roses names on it if possible. Other members please post if you know them, I know most but not all, roseman.
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5191
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

the portal roses Empty Re: the portal roses

Post by Admin 17th January 2009, 10:37

Hi David,

I am having some technical difficulties with a few things. The Flash 'slide show' in the portal is a little experiment I was playing with. It's the first Flash object I have made and was inteding to add to it... The second issue is the little Kindred Roses link in the top right corner, and the third issue is my Kindred Roses website (on the other end of the Kindred Roses link). The problem for all of these is the same... they are hosted in a different place to the forum and for some stupid reason they keep going offline... I swear their servers spend more time offlline than up...

ANyway the roses in the portal pic...

First one is 'Dr Huey' (I wanted to put this one in to show that even 'Dr Huey' can look nice), the 2nd is 'Double Delight', Third is 'Climbing Peace', Fourth is 'Christopher Marlowe', Fifth is 'Burgundy Iceberg', Sixth is 'Altissimo', and then seventh is 'Adleaide d'Orleans'. The frame picture is 'Climbning Peace' that I have colourised in Photoshop (same one as in the forum heading).

I'm not overly happy with the look of the Flash object now (it seems to be the way these wiz-bang things... I get all excited learning how to make them but they get old really quickly).

Admin

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.rosetalkaustralia.com

Back to top Go down