Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!!

+2
Barbara B
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!! Empty Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!!

Post by Admin 9th August 2011, 20:28

I received a notification from our forum hosts saying that our domain name (rosetalkaustralia.com) was due to expire in about a month-and-a-half and would we like to renew it? I began the process of renewing it to buy the necessary credits needed to do it and was pleasantly surprised by being offered free renewal for the second year running because we have a high traffic flow on the forum Cool

This is a great saving for me and means we will continue to be one of the leading rose forums on the net. Tell your friends about us and help keep the activity going strong because there are many benefits in being a busy forum!

Last edited by Simon on 9th August 2011, 20:59; edited 2 times in total

Admin

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.rosetalkaustralia.com

Back to top Go down

Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!! Empty Re: Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!!

Post by Barbara B 9th August 2011, 20:55

Glad to hear it Simon. Congratulations.
Barbara B

Barbara B

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!! Empty Re: Benefits of being a high traffic forum!!!

Post by OzRose 9th August 2011, 23:03

Well done everyone. and thanx Simon.
OzRose
OzRose

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Estate 10th August 2011, 06:17

Shame the posts dont reflect this at times Mad Maybe things will pick up once Spring arrives. Are you getting many hits from the Facebook page Simon ? I was thinking of setting one up ?
The Estate
The Estate

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune 10th August 2011, 12:29

Congratulations are in order...
neptune
neptune

Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10th August 2011, 19:54

It's not just the posts they go by, Cheryl Smile We can have anything up to 200 people online at any one time though usually we have around 5-15 at once; members and non-members... this is taken into account when they talk about traffic. But, you are right... it would be nice if there were more posts by more members. Looking in a glass-half-full kind of way, it's nice to know that there are so many people looking getting the rosie word out there at a time when roses are copping a shellacking from the general public Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 10th August 2011, 20:17

Simon, how did we go with the free credits when they had the hiccup, did you redeem them.
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5191
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10th August 2011, 20:20

I don't remember which hiccup you are talking about Dave.... we still have a large number of credits at our disposal.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2011, 06:47

Simon, while you were away, the forum people had glitch with the system and were giving a Gigabyte of something for FREE, I had mentioned on your return in an email, I will try and find it.
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5191
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down