Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

A picture I've longed for, at last

2 posters

Go down

A picture I've longed for, at last Empty A picture I've longed for, at last

Post by paulh 22nd April 2013, 23:57

Peoples would remember the trials and pitfalls I went through this season with my roses. Well after learning much from the kind peoples on Rosetalk things are coming together. Below is just a sample of the results I am now getting, if you can remember the courtyard rose were spindly and just not thriving. What a difference I must say, I feel quite chuffed, all my roses are now thriving. A picture I've longed for, at last 2888619713
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's only one issue I'm having, my Oranges and Lemons had been one plant that has never suffered even though others around it have, a really nice vigorous plant. The problem is it has only bloomed once, and that was when I first got it, and it was in its pot. For two seasons it hasn't bloomed, so on the weekend i took to it. It was about 140cm high so a cut it back to about 60cm. I'm hoping this might shock it into action.

Any advice on this issue would appreciated. A picture I've longed for, at last 2254931222
paulh
paulh

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2012-09-11

http://livingwithroses.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

A picture I've longed for, at last Empty Re: A picture I've longed for, at last

Post by neptune 23rd April 2013, 00:20

Its a wonder what cooler weather will do to your bushes , following some of the extreme heat that we have been having......

as for the OAl...not much to say at this stage , since you gave it a hair cut, but give it a feed of "strike back for orchids".....
neptune
neptune

Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down