Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

Rose Society of WA Annual Show plenty of photos

Go down

Rose Society of WA Annual Show plenty of photos Empty Rose Society of WA Annual Show plenty of photos

Post by paulh 15th October 2012, 00:31

Hi peoples, today we went to see the Rose Society of WA's Annual Show. This is the first show we have ever been to and we were quite impressed. The effort that was put in by members from the obvious setting up the displays down to the afternoon teas.
All members were approachable and eager to help with any queries, well I couldn't help myself, so I started taking photos left right and centre.

So here is the first installment of piccies ...then as I upload the other pics I'll add them to this topic...Now there are a lot of photos, so moderators if this isn't allowed, please let me know... Afro

Photos are in no particular order, I have not identified them in the photos, after all I'm a male and we can't multi task roflmao
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MORE PHOTOS TO COME

Last edited by paulh on 16th October 2012, 02:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more Photos)
paulh
paulh

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2012-09-11

http://livingwithroses.weebly.com

Back to top Go down