Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

Sick Double Delight Rose

2 posters

Go down

Sick Double Delight Rose Empty Sick Double Delight Rose

Post by shazmn 18th March 2018, 10:15

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum as I am new to rose growing. For Christmas my wonderful partner literally bought me a rose garden - 4 beautiful rose bushes. Childrens Rose, Double Delight, Blue Moon and Camp David.

My Double Delight rose however seems very sick and I am not sure how to help it back to health. Firstly, it was not growing as well as the other and the root area always seemed very wet. All the leaves are gone except for one set at the very top. It has not grown at all since I planted it in December.

I have tried to attach a photo of its current state but I cannot figure out how to do that in this forum. I have removed it from the ground, the roots were white when I did this and it is now in a pot in my "rose hospital". Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. It has only flowered once and that's it. Again, my roses were purchased in December for my Christmas Present.

shazmn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-03-18

Back to top Go down

Sick Double Delight Rose Empty Re: Sick Double Delight Rose

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 18th March 2018, 11:21

Hi Shazmn, you can't attach photos for week, it is the forum system, if you send them to me via my email( I am ADMIN on the forum) I will look at them and then repost to the forum, my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Regards David.
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5191
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down