Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

closed thread

+3
Barbara B
Admin
The Lazy Rosarian
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

closed thread - Page 2 Empty Re: closed thread

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 21st May 2009, 22:22

Deb, so good at words, you can change things around so well. They tell me wit and sarcasm are very close, I believe yours to be sarcastic. Not only this forum, others as well where you tread lightly, if between now, which is 10.18pm and same time tomorrow, unless you can contact Simon prior, this will apply, Banned
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5191
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2009, 22:27

'Merry' Creepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carole 21st May 2009, 22:38

Thee, I will join you in drinking to that 'Merry' Mexican Wave
Carole
Carole

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2009, 22:46

lol! Mexican Wave Tantrum You know I am trying to cut back Gezzzzz

wanna game of checkers LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2009, 22:48

We needs more of this I say Rant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 22nd May 2009, 16:30

Relax David... I don't want to suspend Deb's account... I will if necessary but I don't want to... previous posts do need to be changed.... that much still stands... I accept Deb's heart felt apology and am happy to move on. I've been so busy last few days I have hardly checked anything... I think most things said from that point onwards has been constructive... Funny thing is nothing untrue has been said anywhere... it's all true... it was just not done very well and took too many unnecessary swipes at me and other forum members... and I do agree David that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... If changes are made the issue will drop. If it doesn't then the account will drop... simple as that. I have not put a deadline on it and am not in any particular hurry... it must happen and that much is not open to discussion. Carry on people... all in all some important and necessary information is being discussed... and if it is polite, non-personal and non-litigious then it's ok...

Last edited by Simon on 23rd May 2009, 00:06; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.rosetalkaustralia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 22nd May 2009, 20:36

Sad Mad Rolling Eyes Stunned Surprised Crying or Very sad confused scratch
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 23rd May 2009, 00:31

Re slander, most of the heritage nurseries have the backside out of their pants and don'y have legal money. Woolworths are possibly too busy counting their money and planning future growth to be bothered with anyone on a small forum. If you were to take out a back page advert in one of the Sunday papers to slander Woolworths then that would be big trouble, Bib T not Big W.
The radio announcer Alan Jones has a go at anyone that deserves a serve but rarely ends up in court.

This much may also be true, however, I also believe in the falling star principle... 9 times out of 10 they won't hit you when they fall... it's that 1 time out of 10 you have to watch out for. Therefore I am not interested in the odds I am interested in eliminating the possibility and protecting the membership and as such, I will say again, it is not open for discussion. If this and the other posts are not edited by Deb soon her account will be suspended and the posts removed... simple as that. If they are edited then nothing will change. It needs to kept in mind that this is not a public forum. It's access is restricted to members only and by joining you must agree to the terms of use. Membership here is a privelege, not a right, and so it is up to members to make sure they know the terms of use and abide by them. This too is not open for discussion.

So that you are familiar with what I am talking about it says this in the terms of use:

8. To avoid issues of possible slander, members are asked to refrain from mentioning by name any individual, business or organistion in any way that may possibly damage or restrict their ability to conduct their affairs. RT is moderated by volunteers and every effort will be made on the part of the Administration and its Moderators to remove such posts but we are not online all the time and as such we monitor the traffic in all the forums as time permits.

Admin

Number of posts : 3750
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.rosetalkaustralia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 23rd May 2009, 07:11

Relax, not a problem Simon, on the way out to dig a tear drop shaped rose garden to relax for the day. pressure or stress are not in my vocabulary.
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2