Rose Talk Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch This Space, more info coming.
by The Lazy Rosarian 21st September 2018, 06:25

» A Rose by any other name ...
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2018, 19:26

» Looking for "St Brigid's Rose"
by The Lazy Rosarian 11th August 2018, 06:50

» And for David while he is away.
by neptune 19th July 2018, 23:57

» Wanting to talk with old roserian friends again, and new roserians friends too !
by rosemeadowtasmania 14th July 2018, 22:54

» Premature Petal dropping- Perth
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 15:27

» Vale: Meryl Constance
by rosemeadowtasmania 5th July 2018, 13:55

» Newbie to roses and forums for that matter!
by Steph 28th June 2018, 09:39

While where on the Mite issues what tha

5 posters

Go down

While where on the Mite issues what tha Empty While where on the Mite issues what tha

Post by paulh 21st December 2013, 00:42

What tha, went into(that shop)little w today to do some Christmas shopping and ventured past there garden section, Had a little look around and then noticed some roses near by, I thought, you've got to be kidding me, no one has picked up this issue with there roses, the photos I took say it all  Smile 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paulh
paulh

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2012-09-11

http://livingwithroses.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

While where on the Mite issues what tha Empty Re: While where on the Mite issues what tha

Post by neptune 21st December 2013, 00:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
neptune
neptune

Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

While where on the Mite issues what tha Empty Re: While where on the Mite issues what tha

Post by paulh 21st December 2013, 00:55

Howz the spider webbing, just looks like a clear silk parachute
paulh
paulh

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune 21st December 2013, 01:04

it seems that there is no gardeners there .......
neptune
neptune

Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by paulh 21st December 2013, 01:18

neptune wrote:it seems that there is no gardeners there .......

That seems to be right Neptune, in the past they had a nice lady doing her stuff, could be a sign of the times though, they have cut there garden products in half, they used to have a good selection, now it's just about all gone.
paulh
paulh

Back to top Go down

Post by maree 21st December 2013, 08:28

Gees , i wouldn't touch that rose with a ten foot pole , good pic Paul !!
maree
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyw 21st December 2013, 14:25

My gawd. You need to send this pic to the Marketing/Pr people at the little w headquarters. This sort of horrid neglect just screams at customers.
betsyw
betsyw

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lazy Rosarian 21st December 2013, 16:35

Hello everyone, I am going add my bit here from a very recent event with the w shop here in Mudgee.
I was having a beer with a friend and his wife Friday week ago, " she cares for the very small garden department". I walked in a couple of days later to see her and to my surprise, some of the roses had the pesky problem, I explained why this happened and if her defence, she left the place clean on Friday to return to plants that had not been watered and the pesky problem was there. I asked why and the reply was, "time restraints"(this is where the BEAN counters should work in each department) allowed on Thirty minutes over the weekend to do all the work required, hence the "peskies". There is a very good markup on "living plants", so why not keep them alive. This is a management problem, not the person at the coal face.
I would certainly approach Management with this problem, as my friend has in her capacity, coming from the public will only add weight
With saying this I am going to edit some of the posts because of "the possible litigation". We can mention different "enterprises" by changing thier wording. We do this with the B shop, we might make the other something like "little w"

This is from David/roseman/Admin
The Lazy Rosarian
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5191
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down